Water-steam linkage valve EBWR2014-1
Pressure reducing and stabilizing valve (also known as pressure reducing valve). The pressure reducing valve regulates the flow of the medium by controlling the opening of the opening and closing parts in the valve body to reduce the pressure of the medium. At the same time, the opening of the opening and closing parts is adjusted by the function of the pressure behind the valve to keep the pressure behind the valve within a certain range. Under the condition that the inlet pressure is constantly changing, the outlet pressure is kept within the set range to protect the subsequent living and production equipment.
Water vapor linkage valve
The steam pressure reducing valve is an essential part of the pneumatic control valve. Its main function is to reduce the pressure of the air source and stabilize it to a fixed value, so that the control valve can obtain stable air source power for regulation and control.
According to the structure, it can be divided into diaphragm type, spring diaphragm type, piston type, lever type and bellows type; According to the number of seats, it can be divided into single-seat type and double-seat type; According to the position of the valve disc, it can be divided into positive action type and reaction type. Generally, this type of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
The operation of pressure reducing and stabilizing valve and steam pressure reducing valve is controlled by the pressure behind the valve. When the pressure sensor detects that the pressure indication of the valve increases, the opening of the pressure reducing valve decreases; When the pressure decreases after the pressure reducing valve is detected, the opening of the pressure reducing valve increases to meet the control requirements.
1. Including water control device and air control device, with simple and compact structure
2. Automatically adjust the valve opening to meet the automatic temperature regulation function and realize the mechanical constant temperature function
3. When the water flow stops or the pressure is insufficient, the gas supply channel will be automatically cut off to effectively prevent the equipment from burning due to water shortage
4. Weak current control, improved safety performance
5. Automatically close the main valve gas circuit after power failure to avoid potential safety hazards
6. The valve group complies with EN-161 standard, and the valve grade is C+C
7. Mainly used in European water heaters
Add：No. 11 Tengda Road, Shangyu Economic Development Zone, Zhejiang Province